Kaiser Faces the Colossus Kaiser Faces the Colossus

blank screen towards end?

it was going good untill it just went to a blank screen, no to be continued? is this a gltch or supposed to be like that?
anyways decent little animation.

Prime Minister Address Prime Minister Address

needs cleaner sound

i like the illustration however it really lacked in the sound category, i could barely make out what the guy was saying.

No Recipe No Recipe

BigUPS!!!!

heck yeah, this is GrndMasterFlash, glad to see you getting in here
great work! bless up!

Damn Birds 2 Damn Birds 2

awesomely addicting

Wow, got caught up playing that game more than I wanted to. I love the pacing and how the game advances. great fun! The ability to toggle difficulty would be good not needed. Thanks for the fun!

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

i think your game has been hacked by Isreal

so it was working just fine, then went to play again and all of the sudden the game ends in 5 seconds?!??!!? WTF?!?? yeah, seeing as how our commander and chief is trying to blame Palistine for an assault the Isreal stated this thing here doesn't surprise me much.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

pretty dec...

Mad props for making a 3D game, that's pretty tough stuff, i really liked it but the side stepping didn't work, which really made it annoying to battle later in the game, also some times if i was pressing left or right and hit a nother button the guy would start spining in circles, but still really nice.