Kaiser Faces the Colossus Kaiser Faces the Colossus

blank screen towards end?

it was going good untill it just went to a blank screen, no to be continued? is this a gltch or supposed to be like that?
anyways decent little animation.

Prime Minister Address Prime Minister Address

needs cleaner sound

i like the illustration however it really lacked in the sound category, i could barely make out what the guy was saying.

No Recipe No Recipe

BigUPS!!!!

heck yeah, this is GrndMasterFlash, glad to see you getting in here
great work! bless up!

The Juice Joint The Juice Joint

greatness!!

nice animation, reminded me of old Ren & Stimpy.
good beats too.
fun!

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

best clockday flick

yep, i don't expect anything good to come form clockday but this was! good plot, good animation, good music! nice work.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

that = great

more people would be better off on this site if they fallowed tip #6

oh, and good illustration/animation by the way

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

oh wow, awesome!

it was nice and funny, well drawn, good audio, and i love the surprise ending!!
great work!!

Dubya Doo 4: John McCain Dubya Doo 4: John McCain

nice!

about time you make another cartoon old chap!
yeah, everyone does hate McShame, it's a shame more people didn't pay attention in the primaries, may we could of had Paul, now hes a cool old guy and a real conservative if one really exists anymore.
loved the song montage.
you should have put the original style Dubbya-Do intro though, i liked you intros, now it's just straight to the show, anyways nice work! keep rawkin.

Samination responds:

You can watch the full Dubya-Doo intro in the video version of the movie. I had to leave it out of the flash version due to program limitations. Also, I release content quite frequently over at my personal website www.ebolaworld.com. Check it out!

Bad Baby Bad Baby

it makes me wounder

how some crap on here with no talent and a bad story line gets a better score than this that has much talent and doesn't need a story line. GREAT STUFF!

NEW LIFE- English version NEW LIFE- English version

nice art...

that art was good! i like it colors, line styles, and motion all worked together, but i feel like the fall could have been better i really didn't get the sense that her life fell apart, just had a bad day, shit she just lost her job and her family blew her off, that not really a bid deal.
would like to she more (different) cartoons form you.